About Me

My photo
My online journal of stitchy chores and the occasional hockey talk.

2018 Finishes

1. Let It Snow by Barbara Ana Designs. Finished Wednesday, January 24, 2018

2. Victorian Thistles bookmark by Textile Heritage. Finished Wednesday, February 21, 2018


3. Keep Love by Shepherd’s Bush. Finished Saturday, February 24, 2018


4. Fleur d’Orleans by Ink Circles. Finished Wednesday, March 7, 2018


5. A Little Gray Hare by Lizzie Kate. Finished Thursday, March 15, 2018


6. March Cake by Brooke’s Books. Finished Monday, March 26, 2018


7. April Cake by Brooke’s Books. Finished Wednesday, May 2, 2018


8. May Cake by Brooke’s Books. Finished Tuesday, May 29, 2018


9. Japanese Anemones by Sheila Hudson. Finished Tuesday, June 12, 2018


10. The Lily Of The Valley by Blackbird Designs. Finished Wednesday, June 27, 2018


11. A Slice of Summer by Waxing Moon Designs. Finished Wednesday, July 11, 2018


12. Sweet Tulip by Jeannette Douglas Designs. Finished Tuesday, July 24, 2018


13. Autumn’s Bounty by Black Star Designs. Finished Monday, August 20, 2018


14. Caramel Apple by Mill Hill. Finished Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Number of Finishes By Year-

1. 2008 Finishes -10


2. 2009 Finishes- 21


3. 2010 Finishes- 49


4. 2011 Finishes- 26


5. 2012 Finishes- 35


6. 2013 Finishes- 7


7. 2014 Finishes- 19


8. 2015 Finishes- 61


9. 2016 Finishes- 50


10. 2017 Finishes- 30


11. 2018 Finishes-

Monday, March 26, 2012

A Busy Needle Indeed & An Award For Me

It seems I have been blessed with an award, the Liebster Blog award.




.


It was granted to me by Claudia over at Me, My BuBble and My Stitching . Thank you so much, Claudia! :)



Liebster is a German word, meaning favourite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition..

The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster too.
2. Show thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award too with links to their sites.Leave comments on their blog so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don’t know



Here are the folks I'm nominating for the award:


1. Queen Stitcher

2. Peace, Love, and Stitching

3. The Crafty Basenji

4. Michelle's Stitchcraft Place

5. Social Sue


Now, for the 5 random facts about me:


1. I fly the New Jersey Devils colors, but I will watch pretty much anyone playing. With the exception of the Red Wings and the Rangers. I loathe both teams!


2. I have a habit where I get all of my running around, shopping and cleaning done by Thursday night. My time is too precious on the weekends to stand around a pharmacy or a Wal-Mart on a Saturday night.


3. I love to cook so much, I do it for stress release.


4. I have moved more times than most military families.


5. I have now reached critical mass in my stash and really only buy fabric and fibers when I need to. I purchase the occasional chart, but that is becoming increasingly rare now.


And now onto the stitching! :D


Managed to get some stitchy time in this weekend and have made progress on my Busy Needle project. I just love Little House Needleworks designs. They stitch up so quickly and they're always a ton of fun to do.


Designer: Diane Williams for Little House Needleworks


Fabric: 28 count raw natural Cashel linen by Zweigart


Fibers: Crescent Colours cotton floss in Bamboo, Blackbird, Sassy Brass, Weeping Willow, and Wild Berries.






Well, I best be off. Have a ton of stuff to do before work today. Hope everyone has a fantastic week! :)


---


Respectfully submitted,


C.

No comments: