About Me

My photo
My online journal of stitchy chores and the occasional hockey talk.

2017 Finishes

1. Now I Know My ABC’s (Winter theme) by Blackbird Designs. Finished Friday, January 6, 2017


2. Sew Bands by iStitch Designs. Finished Friday, January 13, 2017


3. Les Grande Pensée excerpt. Finished Friday, January 20, 2017


4.Spring For Rabbits by The Gentle Art Sampler Threads. Finished Sunday, February 12, 2017


5. Teacup Mice by Margaret Sherry. Finished Tuesday, February 14, 2017


6. New Years’ Magic by Brooke’s Books. Finished Thursday, February 23, 2017


7. Les étiquettes des bocaux (Jar Labels) Blue Teacup by Véronique Enginger of Les Brodeuses Parisiennes. Finished Thursday, March 2, 2017


8. Les étiquettes des bocaux (Jar Labels) Yellow Teabag by Véronique Enginger of Les Brodeuses Parisiennes. Finished Friday, March 3, 2017


9. Les étiquettes des bocaux (Jar Labels) Clothespin with Flowers by Véronique Enginger of Les Brodeuses Parisiennes. Finished Friday, March 10, 2017


10. Luck 2017 Flip-It by Lizzie Kate. Finished Sunday, March 12, 2017


11. Now I Know My ABC’s by Blackbird Designs (summer version). Finished Friday, March 17, 2017


12. Basket by Lizzie Kate. Finished Friday, March 24, 2017


13. Love by Lizzie Kate. Finished Sunday, March 26, 2017


14. My Wurk by At The Hop. Finished Thursday, April 6, 2017


15. Buttons and Blooms by Blackbird Designs. Finished Saturday, May 13, 2017


16. Tiny Flag by Shepherd’s Bush. Finished Friday, May 19, 2017


17. Winds of Change by Cross Eyed Cricket. Finished Wednesday, June 21, 2017


18. Summer by The Snowflower Diaries. Finished Friday, June 23, 2017


Number of Finishes By Year-

1. 2008 Finishes -10


2. 2009 Finishes- 21


3. 2010 Finishes- 49


4. 2011 Finishes- 26


5. 2012 Finishes- 35


6. 2013 Finishes- 7


7. 2014 Finishes- 19


8. 2015 Finishes- 61


9. 2016 Finishes- 50


10. 2017 Finishes-

Friday, December 7, 2012

A Glitch In the Matrix

 Trinity: A déjà vu is usually a glitch in the Matrix. It happens when they change something. 


Well, never say never. I thought I would never update any of the pictures on my blog after Webshots took everything down, however, I've spent a considerable amount of time since late afternoon yesterday doing just exactly that. As consequence, I seem to have updated two posts that were originally posted a few years ago. My apologies to my long term readers. It's a bit of déjà vu and can be disconcerting. So, rest assured, dear Readers, it's only human error and not Blogspot's fault. :)


At any rate, here is what I have so far on The Queen's Crowns. It's a LOT of fun to stitch and I am enjoying the 'mini finish' feeling every time I finish a crown! :)


At any rate, here is what I have so far:




Design: The Queen's Crowns (A tribute to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth I)



Designer: Paulette Stewart for Plum Street Samplers



Fabric: 40 count Newcastle linen in French Vanilla by R and R Reproductions


Fiber Used: Crescent Colours Belle Soie silk in Tulip



Stitcher's Notes: First time stitching on 40 count Newcastle linen. Stitching with one strand of Crescent Colours Belle Soie silk in Tulip over two fabric threads. 






Well, I best be off. DH wants to go out and about today and I have no clue where we're going. :) Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! :)


---


Respectfully submitted,


C.