I had picked up the first project from the Bin O'Shame after I had finished stitching the Peeps from my last post. Then I saw why it had sat for so long. The fabric had not only become stained, but there were large sections that were stitched totally in the wrong color. The project was just too far long to salvage anything, so it was just scrapped. Thankfully, it was stitched in DMC and not in silks. I then went to pick up another one, and the same thing happened! Quelle horreur! So, both of those will now be do overs. *sigh*. Ah, well. These things happen I suppose.
So, this left me with the following: