I am really loving these Mill Hill kits. They are at a good price and contain everything that you need. They are very generous on the amount of floss and beads in the kit and best of all, they provide the DMC and Mill Hill numbers that were used. I appreciate this information, as I have, at times, run out of materials and need to get more. I also have a tendency to stitch a design more than once, so it is nice to be able to stitch the kit again without having to purchase a whole new kit.
This is another piece that I took my time stitching. I suppose in the long run it does not matter, as I have made my unofficial yearly goal of 12 projects completed. I have two more projects planned for these last two months of the year, one more fall related piece for the month of November and a Christmas one to stitch the day after Thanksgiving. I do not think I will be able to finish any more from the Bin O'Shame this year. I did manage to finish 7 of those projects this year, and that is 7 more than I had at the beginning of the year.
At any rate, here is another small finish. I think this would make a really neat box topper or possibly even a fabric ornament.