About Me

My photo
My online journal of stitchy chores and the occasional hockey talk.

2018 Finishes

1. Let It Snow by Barbara Ana Designs. Finished Wednesday, January 24, 2018

2. Victorian Thistles bookmark by Textile Heritage. Finished Wednesday, February 21, 2018


3. Keep Love by Shepherd’s Bush. Finished Saturday, February 24, 2018


4. Fleur d’Orleans by Ink Circles. Finished Wednesday, March 7, 2018


5. A Little Gray Hare by Lizzie Kate. Finished Thursday, March 15, 2018


6. March Cake by Brooke’s Books. Finished Monday, March 26, 2018


7. April Cake by Brooke’s Books. Finished Wednesday, May 2, 2018


8. May Cake by Brooke’s Books. Finished Tuesday, May 29, 2018


9. Japanese Anemones by Sheila Hudson. Finished Tuesday, June 12, 2018


10. The Lily Of The Valley by Blackbird Designs. Finished Wednesday, June 27, 2018


11. A Slice of Summer by Waxing Moon Designs. Finished Wednesday, July 11, 2018


12. Sweet Tulip by Jeannette Douglas Designs. Finished Tuesday, July 24, 2018


13. Autumn’s Bounty by Black Star Designs. Finished Monday, August 20, 2018


14. Caramel Apple by Mill Hill. Finished Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Number of Finishes By Year-

1. 2008 Finishes -10


2. 2009 Finishes- 21


3. 2010 Finishes- 49


4. 2011 Finishes- 26


5. 2012 Finishes- 35


6. 2013 Finishes- 7


7. 2014 Finishes- 19


8. 2015 Finishes- 61


9. 2016 Finishes- 50


10. 2017 Finishes- 30


11. 2018 Finishes-

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Zoom!

Well, I suppose I should find projects that do not take so long to finish. I started this latest one in the morning on Friday, and managed to finish it up as the buzzer was about to ring in early Sunday morning. I should probably dig out another Bin O'Shame project, but today I don't think I am feeling that. I may kit up and start  Plum Pudding Needleart's Blessed Be instead. I have the perfect fabric for it. I just hope I have enough for it, and the Seafarer's Globe by Maria Diaz. I probably will not start the Seafarer's Globe by Maria Diaz as Ozzy is not doing well at all. We took him to the vet yet again yesterday and one of his kidneys has gotten even larger than the last time and he has lost a little over half a pound in a week and a half. The vets are convinced (in theory) at least, that it is cancer, which even with treatment, means a 6 month reprieve and massive expense. My heart is breaking, but we do what we can, when we can do it for our loved ones, yes? Until then, we carry on with the knowledge that we are soon to lose those we love and ask Whoever Is In Charge to make it peaceful and merciful on all of us.  

Well, at any rate. Here it is. Another ridiculously quick finish. 


Design: Cats For All Seasons Autumn Cat (#3 of 4)


Designer: Nancy Javier and Barbara Finwall of Banar Designs for Better Homes and Gardens

Fabric: 14 count khaki aida of unknown manufacturer


Fibers Used: Unknown as provided in the kit

Bling Used:  Mill Hill beads in #02031 Citron

Stitcher's Notes: The Spring Cat is the last in the series to stitch. At this time, I do not know if I will post the charts for sale or not. The Winter Cat is my favorite of them all, and I can see myself stitching that one again and again. And I really do think these need to be sold as a whole set. I will figure it out at some point, I suppose. :)


Began Friday, September 4, 2015:




 Finished Saturday, September 4, 2015:



Well, I had best be off. I need to go get more coffee and figure out which 'coloring with needle and thread' project will be next. I bid you all a peaceful Sunday!


---

Respectfully submitted,

C. 



No comments: